Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct: RampUp 2021
RampUp 2021 (“RampUp”) is the prime opportunity for marketers to learn, network, and share with other professionals around the world. All attendees are expected to show respect and courtesy to other attendees throughout the conference and at any surrounding events, such as breakout sessions and on chat boards.
This Code of Conduct ensures all delegates/attendees, speakers, and exhibitors have a safe and pleasant experience, and outlines expected behaviors, as well as what behaviors are considered unacceptable. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
Code of Conduct
RampUp and its organizers, LiveRamp, are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you
- Be respectful of others with viewpoints that may be different from your own
- Be mindful of your words and actions
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images or sexual language at the event, including presentations and slide decks
- Intimidation or bullying
- Any other offensive or illegal activity not already covered above
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s)
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event
Consequences of unacceptable behavior:
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. In the event of unacceptable behavior being reported or observed, RampUp may take any action they deem appropriate, at the sole discretion of the conference organizers, up to and including expulsion from the event without an initial warning. Such behavior could also result in debarment from future RampUp events. If appropriate, local law enforcement may be involved.
If you are the subject of or witness to any violations of these Terms and Conditions, contact us by sending an email to RampUp@RampedUp.us.
The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by RampUp.
The views expressed by any event attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of RampUp. All event attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of any and all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, advertising, and online Web content.
Registering to attend this event acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of registration.