RAMPUP SAN FRANCISCO, MARCH 2 & 3, 2020
Responses to Coronavirus Questions
Is there a possibility of RampUp being canceled due to coronavirus (COVID-19)? If it is not canceled, what preventative implementations do you have in place?
There are currently no plans to cancel RampUp San Francisco 2020. We are working with the facilities for the RampUp campus (the Fairmont, InterContinental Mark Hopkins, and the Masonic) to ensure we are taking the necessary health precautions for a safe and successful RampUp. The RampUp team will continue to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and is in close communication with the City of San Francisco to monitor all new developments pertaining to COVID-19.
Below are the preventative implementations being taken:
- Sanitization stations will be on-site at every venue. The CDC also recommends frequent hand-washing. If possible, refrain from handshaking to mitigate risks.
- Hands should be washed often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- For those who are feeling unwell, we will have a doctor on site at the Fairmont. Please visit the RampUp Info Desk for more information. Additionally, the Info Desk will have information on nearby hospitals and doctors.
- Each venue has information posted from WHO on how to keep yourself healthy.
- The Masonic and hosting hotels are following recommendations in the U.S. EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Policy regarding the use of cleaning disinfectants effective against COVID-19.
I am seeing several news articles about a declared local emergency in San Francisco—is LiveRamp aware of this?
The City of San Francisco has proactively declared a local emergency to enable continued preparedness for COVID-19. The city of San Francisco is continuing to report there are no confirmed cases in San Francisco.
The RampUp team is in close communication with the City of San Francisco and will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC.
Additional precautions from the City of San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport, and the U.S. State Department:
- The U.S. State Department has stated that U.S. citizens returning from Mainland China in the previous 14 days may be subject to additional health screenings and potential self-quarantine. A January 31st Presidential Proclamation has barred entry to most foreign nationals who have traveled to China within the past 14 days.
- At San Francisco International Airport, the CDC is conducting health screenings for eligible arriving international passengers.
- Fact sheets and frequently asked questions are available by visiting www.sfdph.org and www.sf72.org.
- The CDC’s situation summary continues to report that the health risk from COVID-19 for the general American public is considered low. According to its Persons Under Investigation report, there are 14 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the United States.
- Up-to-date information on COVID-19 (including prevention tips and how to recognize symptoms) can be found in this detailed Q&A issued by the WHO.
Where is the event taking place?
We’ll be hosting RampUp at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco (950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108).
The RampUp keynotes and closing reception will be held at the Masonic (1111 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108), located a block and a half from the Fairmont.
This year, we’ve also added the InterContinental Mark Hopkins to the RampUp campus, where we’ll have the RampUp Lounge. The InterContinental Mark Hopkins is located across the street from the Fairmont and one block from the Masonic (999 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94018).
More information on the venue can be found here.
How do I get there?
Uber and Lyft are easy—and affordable—ways to get to, from, and around San Francisco. If you’ll be driving or taking public transportation, directions are available here.
Will there be parking available at the Fairmont Hotel?
Yes, but at the expense of the driver. The Fairmont San Francisco hotel garage is located on the corner of Powell and California Streets.
- Valet parking for guests is $58 USD ($67 including tax) per night with unlimited access; rates subject to change
- Parking for visitors is $5 USD for every 20 minutes with a 24-hour maximum of $58 USD
- Parking fees are subject to a 14% city tax
Is there space for meetings?
Yes! The RampUp Lounge is located at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins, in the Peacock Court (ground level of the hotel).
Lounge hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on both days of RampUp.
I’m hungry! Where do I eat?
Monday, March 2:
- Breakfast: Served beginning at 7:30 am in front of the Innovation Studio rooms (Gold Room, Venetian Room, Grand Ballroom, Pavilion Room, and French Room).
- Lunch: Served from 11:40 am – 1:30 pm in the Expo Hall at the Masonic. Partner-sponsored lunches are also being held at the California Room at the Masonic, the California Room at the Fairmont, and the Pavilion Room at the Fairmont. Check out the agenda for more info.
Tuesday, March 3:
- Breakfast: Served beginning at 8:00 am in the Partner Expo (the Terrace Room at the Fairmont). Partner-sponsored breakfasts are also being held at 8:30 am in the Pavilion Room and the French Room.
- Lunch: Served from 12:15 – 1:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom, Tonga Room, and Partner Expo at the Fairmont. Partner-sponsored lunches are also being held in the Cirque, Pavilion, and French Rooms at the Fairmont. Check out the agenda for more info on partner-sponsored breakfasts and lunches on Tuesday.
- Dinner: Heavy appetizers will also be served at the Opening and Closing Receptions, on Monday and Tuesday, respectively. Check out the More Fun page for more info.
Are there nearby hotels where I can book a room?
Please refer to this list of nearby hotels and book your room with the hotel directly:
- The Huntington Hotel
Address: 1075 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
(3-min walk to RampUp campus)
- Stanford Court Hotel
Address: 905 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
(3-min walk to RampUp campus)
- The Omni Hotel
Address: 500 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
(0.5 mi from RampUp campus)
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Address: 600 Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
(0.2 mi from RampUp campus)
- The Huntington Hotel
I need to cancel or change my hotel reservation.
Call the hotel you booked directly to make any changes to your reservation:
The Fairmont Hotel: 415.772.5000
The InterContinental Mark Hopkins: 415.392.3434
For all other information about the venue, check out our venue page.
What is the appropriate attire?
We like to think of our conference as business casual—jeans are not only acceptable, but encouraged!
As for the receptions, feel free to dress up a bit more, or just wear what you wore to the conference.
How do I stay up-to-date on RampUp?
If you are registered, we will email you periodically with updates. Additionally, you can check back on the site to see agenda and speaker updates. You can also download the RampUp app to access the most up-to-date schedule and more.
You can also stay caught up on the latest marketing technology news by subscribing to our blog.
Registration and Badge Pick-Up
Online registration is closed, can I still register on site?
RampUp San Francisco 2020 is sold out. We hope to see you at another RampUp event in the future.
I'm registered! When can I check in and pick up my badge?
Badge Pick Up:
- Sunday, March 1:
Available from 4:00-8:00 pm in the Fairmont Garden Room.
- Monday, March 2:
Opens at 7:00 am in the Fairmont Garden Room, and 11:00 am at the Masonic foyer.
- Tuesday, March 3:
Opens at 7:00 am in the Fairmont Garden Room.
- Sunday, March 1:
I can’t go. Can I get a refund/transfer my ticket?
There is a link on your confirmation email that will allow you to transfer your ticket. Please update all requested fields in order for your ticket to transfer completely.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds.
LiveRamp Innovation Studio
What is the LiveRamp Innovation Studio?
The LiveRamp Innovation Studio consists of special sessions focused on the LiveRamp products and solutions geared toward different parts of the marketing and tech ecosystem. Content will cover our product road map, newest solutions, and partnerships presented by LiveRamp, our customers, and key partners.
Please note that LiveRamp Innovation Studio registration is an additional ticket item, and is not included in your conference pass.
How do I sign up for the LiveRamp Innovation Studio?
You’ll be able to register for the LiveRamp Innovation Studio when you register for your ticket.
Who is the LiveRamp Innovation Studio intended for?
The LiveRamp Innovation Studio is intended for those who want to learn more about LiveRamp products and use cases.
What time should I arrive for the LiveRamp Innovation Studio?
On Monday, March 2, breakfast will be served in front of each of the Innovation Studio rooms beginning at 7:30 am, and the sessions will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
RampUp for Developers
What is RampUp for Developers?
New to RampUp, this track is part of the LiveRamp Innovation Studio and is designed for developers to learn the latest technology trends in big data.
Please note, registration for RampUp for Developers is restricted to developers, engineers, and product managers. To learn more about RampUp for Developers, check out the blog post.
Who is RampUp for Developers intended for?
RampUp for Developers is intended for and restricted to developers, engineers, and product managers.
What time should I arrive for RampUp for Developers?
Breakfast will be served in front of the Innovation Studio rooms beginning at 8:00 am, and the session will begin promptly at 9:00 am, Monday 2 March.
How many days is RampUp?
This year, RampUp is a two-day event.
Where do I find the agenda?
Check out the full agenda here. For all things RampUp, including the full schedule of sessions and events, download the RampUp 2020 app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. There, you’ll also be able to create your own RampUp agenda.
Will there be recordings of the sessions made available?
Yes! We will be recording all sessions and making them available after the conference. All attendees and registrants will receive an email as soon as those recordings are ready and available.
I would like to sponsor RampUp 2020
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to our sponsorship team at email@example.com for more information.
How do I register if I am a sponsor?
The RampUp team will provide you with log-in credentials for your sponsorship portal. You will be able to register attendees, pay for your sponsorship, and keep track of your deliverables through that portal.
I have questions and none of these FAQs help.
If you have a question you can’t find the answer to, don’t hesitate to reach out to RampUp@rampedup.us. Someone will respond as soon as possible.